PowerPull 300 super magnet, a light weight fat boy
The PowerPull 300 is a Neodymium super fishing magnet with great attraction. The PowerPull 300 is the little brother of the PowerPull 500, great attraction but lightweight. Due to its weight, it can be used for each adult.
- Great attraction of 300 kg (the maximum attraction is achieved by using a clean, flat and highly magnetic material)
- Extreme diameter of 90mm
- Thick magnetic disk (external height: 20mm)
- Light weight without rope 1kg
- Extra thick steel protection to protect the magnet
- Including 20 meters rope 10mm thick (high quality, fine in hand)
- Including manual ‘Successful and responsible magnet fishing and search tips’
- Including gloves for better grip and protection
The magnet is supplied complete, ready for use, include.
- high quality rope 20 meters long and 10 mm thick. Do not worry about losing him.
- a manual for ‘Successful and responsible magnet fishing’, with tips and tricks.
- gloves for extra grip and protection
The PowerPull super fishing magnets are different than other magnets that are offered elsewhere. It is designed on the basis of the knowledge and experience of the real magnet fishermen. He also finished with durable stainless steel (SS) equipment specifically made for these magnets.
Unfortunately, there are many cheap magnets in circulation that are sold as “super magnets” or “fish magnets”. However, the practice shows that the customer finally buys something he did not want.
It can be a big disappointment if you buy a cheap 130kg ‘magnet’, that can lift maximum 80 kg.
The quantity of neodymium in a low-cost magnet is much lower, so he can lift much less.
A cheap magnet is an expensive purchase!
How to purchase
You can order this magnet in our webshop.
- Nederland: Detection Systems Holland (Zwolle / Zalk)
- Nederland: Fortika Company detection systems (Utrecht / IJsselstein)
- Belgium: Belgadetect.
- Duitsland: DCG Detector Center Germany
- Italy: iDetector Omega Solution Italy
For orders outside Benelux, Germany and Italy, please contact us.